Big Trip - Food

segunda-feira, 23 de junho de 2008

DSC_2864

No, this didn't consisted only in drinking alcohol and eating cereal snacks and Cerelac!!

We did enjoy a lot of local traditional food.

In the photo above you can see the first place where I did eat something.I choose a strange thing that looked like a Portuguese "merenda" but it had cheese and red fruits jam :|

Next traditional food:  Wiener schnitzel in Vienna.Is almost  the same thing as "panado de frango" in portugal or "pollo rebozado" in Spanish :D.

In Vienna I also had Hot Love :p..an Ice cream with hot Raspberry .

 

In Czech republic I had  Vepřo-knedlo-zelo:

DSC_3317

ok..so its not my great achievement in photography..I was so hungry that photography was the last thing on my mind :D

As always, beer was the elected drink!Here I drunk Gambrinos, probably the best bear in the whole world.

Notice, in the back, where they put the napkins, forks and knifes! It's quite different from Portugal. This way they don't really need towels.

The cabbage thing was delicious. I'm gonna try to do it sometime!

It was a pity that in Krakow I didn't tasted the traditional food!

Na zdravie!

2 comentários:

Sophy disse...

Nice, aquele prato em baixo até tem um aspecto bastante comestivel :P

Sophia disse...

Bem, sabes como é que eu funciono em relação a novas experiências gastronómicas, mas, o prato tem um aspecto bastante apetecível até. :)